June 5th, 2020
The City of San Francisco has given the Dolphin Club approval to re-open in a phased approach. There will be significant changes to our club to keep you and other members safer during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please read the guidelines below, and sign the updated waiver at the bottom.
What are we doing to keep you safe?
- The club will be open to only 15 swimmers
- Changing stations will be marked in the outdoor areas at the club.
- Only the outside area of the club is accessible (no restroom access, except for staff/volunteers)
- Signs to help remind you of social distance and new instructions
- There will be hand washing stations and hand wipes for you to use
- Staff and volunteers will wear masks and wash their hands frequently
- We are following all San Francisco Public Health Guidelines regarding social distancing protocols
Before You Visit
- Members only
- If you are sick or experiencing cold/flu like symptoms please stay home.
- Reservations are required (Details?)
- All members must sign our new waiver, and answer a health questionnaire (details). Sorry no exceptions. Even if you previously signed a waiver it needs to be re-signed/updated.
- Bring a face cover (mask) which must be worn while on land or our dock at all times.
- You can only “recreate with members of your household or by yourself.” As per governmental COVID-19 policies.
Please sign our new waiver (below) before coming down to the club.