One hour chat with Q & A followed by an optional group swim! RSVP Required for non-members.
For new swimmers and for anyone who wants to brush up or learn more. Held approximately once a month this two to three hour session includes information about:
- The geography of our cove
- Swimming out in the bay
- Basic info about tides and currents
- Our non-human friends in the water
- Swimming in cold water and how to avoid hypothermia. . . and lots more
- Location is the club
- Participants must be eighteen or older and able to comfortably swim 400 yards
- Class size limited to twelve people
- Bring a suit, towel, cap, and goggles
- Free for members
- $10 for non-member and pay by check to the Dolphin Club or cash, no credit cards
For more information please contact the swim commissioner.